We took the kids over to St. George Saturday evening for a wedding reception, and since we were all dressed up, we decided to head over to the Temple grounds and take some pictures! I cherish the moments I spend on the Temple grounds. There is such a beauty and tranquility there, and I know it is as close to heaven we can get on earth. I also love taking my children there and teaching them the most important life lessons. I love the feeling of being so close to my Savior and having my family there with me. I can only imagine that it will be this perfect in heaven!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love those pics! I really like the one of Riley smelling the rose...priceless. Gotta love the Temple and teh way you feel wheh you're there :)!
Cute! You got some great shots!
Adorable family!
Post a Comment