Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Campfires, smores, and dirt.........

Is there any better way to spend Labor Day weekend, than camping??? At Pine Valley?? That's where you would have found the Price's this past weekend. It was so much fun. We went to Pine Valley for the annual Harris Family Reunion, and had ourselves a darn good time!!!! I believe that we have established some new traditions -
Pictionary Washer TournamentsKaraokeand re-established some old relationships. I was able to re-connect with cousins that I haven't seen or heard from in years!!!! I'm so glad Lindsey and Jason!! Lindsey, I wish you and Charles the very best, and you look as beautiful as I remember you!!!! :) I love catching up with all the family and hearing about what everyone is up to, in between the few minutes that my kids are entertaining themselves! No, actually they were really good this year, and kept themselves pretty busy - I think Zane just wore himself out every night we were there. The kids spent most of the day Saturday catching bugs and putting them in Maycee's bug box. It was so nice of her to share her bug box! Adalie and Audrie sat at the table and colored for a bit, they were so cute!!!

1 comment:

cassidy said...

So fun! Let's definitely do your pictures.. Do you want to do them here? I have a few locations that would be superb. I would LOVE to practice on your adorable family!!