Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Quail Lake for Labor Day




Yes, we went to the Reunion for Labor Day (Weekend), but had to come home Sunday for church. So, we packed up the Price crew again, dogs included this time, and headed up to Quail Lake Resevoir. I had only been there once, but we knew we didn't want the "swimmers itch" from Sandhollow. It was nice to get out and let everyone play in the lake. The beaches weren't very "suntan" friendly......they were VERY rocky and not very sandy :( But, we managed to have fun anyway!! Our doggies also enjoyed themselves swimming and munching on the plentiful crawdads!

2 comments:

Janeece said...

I LOVE all the mud! IT looks like it was such a blast and I hear ya about the "swimmers itch"...YUCK!

Evans Family said...

I love seeing the pictures of your cute family!! You all seem to have a blast. (Carrie)