Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jackson is 7!!




When Jackson was little he used to wear this "Super Hero Cape" - he had to have it EVERYWHERE!!!!!! It was so cute, and SO Jackson!!!



Wow! I can't believe how fast the years go by. I remember bringing home this little (9lb. 1 oz.) baby boy and HOW sweet he was, and still is! This little man brings me so much joy! These are some fun things to know about Jackson:
1 - he HATES to get in trouble...........he tries REALLY hard to be good (but he actually doesn't have to try that hard!!)
2- He is a perfectionist (of sorts) he thinks he should be able to do everything perfectly the first time he tries it - this leads to much frustration, I am afraid....
3- He LOVES to play the Wii - Actually he loves to play G-Force on the Wii and has solved it more than once
4- He just learned to read, and has surprised me A LOT with his natural ability
5- He has such a kind heart, and has had to learn that it is ok to stand up for himself
6- He has the most unbelievable giggle - and I tickle him a lot just to hear it!!
7- He is a peacemaker
8- When he grows up he wants to be a racecar driver - last he told me!
9- He was the happiest and sweetest baby boy I could have ever asked for - he had the sweetest smile (I'm going to try to find some pics)
10 - I can always count on Jackson to do what he is told - even if he doesn't want to - he will do it eventually!
Happy 7th Birthday Jackson - WE love you so much, and are so thankful for you in our family! You bring so much joy and fulfillment to out family, and we are honored to be your parents!! Always strive to be your best and you will do many great things!!!!!

3 comments:

Sher said...

Happy Birthday Jackson - those curls were too cute!

Janeece said...

I love those curls! Where did they go? He is such a sweet little boy and a good example...I'm glad that Camron has such good friends! Happy Birthday Jackson!

Jarred and Angelina said...

I love the pictures! 9 lbs???? Yikes that huge! He is an awesome boy!