Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas 2008

Ok, so I am a little bit behind.....I don't always (in fact, hardly ever) get my pics downloaded off my camera right away. So here is my Christmas post. The kids got SPOILED ROTTEN! Ok, me, too - I got a new IPOD. They got a new swingset and a Wii (among MANY other things)- it has been non-stop action here with the swings (literally) and the swings of the Wiimotes (get it, hahahahahah) :) That is mine and Jarrod's new favorite joke! I love the pic of Savannah with her hands to her face, and Jackson laying on the floor!!!! (My kids are SO dramatic!!!!!) That was when they figured out what the HUGE box was (swingset). Anyway, we had a wonderful Christmas! My parents were here with us and then we drove over to my grandparents house for Christmas breakfast. It was a fun relaxing day, with much time to reflect on why we celebrate Christmas. I am so thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He has given me so much to be grateful for.

2 comments:

Sher said...

Love the pic of Savannah. What a fun Christmas!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Great pictures! I love the new title of your blog--it fits perfectly with this post. Hee hee.