Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!

I am sending out my best to all my wonderful family and friends for 2009!!!

Sherrie, Janeece, and Angelina - it is a New year, and so we should have GNO's EVERY month. Even if it is just to get together somewhere and visit. Let's plan it, and I will plan January's!! I will call soon with details!!!! :)

Carrie, Jen Lords, Jennie - I miss you my friends - let's keep in touch as much as possible, and when time permits - we should mingle back in good 'ol Winnemucca - maybe this summer -- let me know if you plan a trip there, and I will coordinate! :)

Kentucky Price's - soon to be Arizona Price's - we CAN'T wait!!! Hurry up and get here - Jarrod is still planning on driving WEST with you (Scott)!! Let us know!!!!

To all of my other friends and familly - Let's do our best this year to get together and make some more HAPPY memories!! I love you all!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for the good memories I have thus far - let's go make some more!!!

Wishing you all the best in 2009!!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

5 comments:

Jarred and Angelina said...

Sounds fun! Jarred is an awesome babysitter, so I can go out anytime!

Janeece said...

GNO every month? SO count me in! I have a Great idea for February!! Can't wait to spend more time with you and your family! Thanks for being such a great friend! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Sher said...

Definitely COUNT ME IN!!!

Second Street Seasonals said...

Happy New Year Prices!!! Loved your Christmas card, everyone looks so happy. Steph shared your blog addy with me and I was really starting to miss all of you till I saw Jackson climbing the walls!!! Did Grandpa teach him that??? LOL
Hope to see all of you soon.
Love,
Suz

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Wow, I was named by name--I feel so special! Hee hee. We will have to get together in the Muck when we are both there at the same time!