Monday, January 19, 2009
Nothing new, but time to update anyway....
Ok, so I was just reading over my blog, and I was thinking to myself - "self, you need to update this....." So.....here is an update. Up to this far, my 2009 has been fairly un-eventful. My biggest priority for the time being is to keep my sanity while Jarrod is working outage. Supposedly he will be working 12 hour shifts for the next month, (although sometimes the Power Co. is like the army and they change plans). For now - that is the plan. The kids were out of school today, and it is always tough to entertain. Luckily, the Wii doesn't mind babysitting for free ;) HA HA HA Just kidding - well partly. They did play for a little while today, just long enough for me to get some house work done. I am counting down the minutes to the beginning of "The Bachelor". Is anyone else watching??? Anyway, I am just trying to enjoy life and time with my family - well mostly Jarrod when he gets home. The kids get me everyday! :) I am very blessed to have such a wonderful family, and especially a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful and loved everyday. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have to admit I watch The Bachelor too. We just got a WII and it is a good babysitter, even for me. I think I'm getting addicted.
I didn't know Jared works for the power company. My dad is an electrical engineer, so all my life has worked at the PC. I remember how tired my mom got when he was on call and there were lots of outages.
Post a Comment