Happy Birthday to my beautiful baby girl. I cannot believe how fast the time has gone - sometimes I feel sad that she is not a baby anymore, but she is so much fun and brings our family so much joy. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for sending me such a beautiful sweet little girl. I sometimes wonder how I will ever be able to be the kind of mom that she deserves. She is my angel and I love her so much.
Here are a few fun thing to know about Riley:
*She is very caring and gets very concerned when someone or something bad is trying to harm her or one of her siblings
*Riley loves to hear the story of her "birth"day
*She loves to play dress-up and put on performances
*Her favorite movie (currently) is Mama Mia and she kmnows all of the songs
*She loved nursery and sometimes begs to go back there :)
*She is a NANA's girl
*She is very good about reminding mommy when it is time to go back to the dentist because she loves to get her teeth cleaned
*she is very friendly and outgoing
*she is very loving
*she is a good girl and listens to her parents because she doesn't like to get in trouble
*she sings little songs all the time - walking down the hallway, singing a song - going potty, singing a song - putting on her shoes, singing a song.........
Riley is such a blessing to our family. I am so thankful for her and I love her so much!!!
8 comments:
She is so dang cute, looked like a little lady today in her sweatsuit, I love that :) Happy Birthday Pretty Girl!
ADORABLE! I still remember Wil telling me the story when he asked her what her name was once and she replied very seriously her full name, middle included (I want to say it was Riley Claire?). Anyways, she's a doll!
Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Happy Birhtday Riley! What a little sweetheart...hopefully she'll stay that way ;P! You are just the kind of mom she needs...a great one!
Happy Birthday, Riley!!! Hope you had a great day. You look older.
Hey I signed up, starting Monday! Let me know if you want to go with me, you can do a drop in for $5 and see if you like it! It'll be fun :)
I can't believe she's 4! How did that happen? I hate that we are missing it. Thanks for the pics so I don't feel so far away!
Wow, I can't believe she's four! I can't believe my daughter is 4 either. Its craaaazy how fast it goes.
Bri, I have to thank you for the thoughtful comments you always leave on my blog. I so wish that we had had more time to get to know each other when we both lived in the mucc.
Post a Comment