Friday, November 21, 2008

Crazy 8's

Crazy 8's
Jen Lords tagged me with this.

Here goes...

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to:

-Christmas shopping this weekend with my mom
-Thanksgiving at my sis-in-laws house
-Twilight movie
-Christmas!!!!!
-cooler weather
-then warmer weather
-looking better in my bathing suit
-spending eternity with my husband and family

8 Things on my Wish List:

-cute, SMALLER, new jeans
-new perfume
-to get to visit more of my friends and family this next year
-Hawaii
-Disneyland with the kids
-Zanes adoption finalized
-more money $$$$$$
-to be debt free

8 TV Shows I like to watch:

-All My Children
-One Life to Live
-Don't Forget the Lyrics
-Bachelor/Bachelorette
-American idol
-Ace of Cakes
-Good Eats
-How It's Made

8 Things that Happened Yesterday :

-I babysat Koby
-I took my kids to school
-I finished New Moon from the Twilight series
-I talked to my friend Jordan (from Chicago)
-I went to Walmart to buy the rest of the Twilight series books
-I ate pizza and then pumpkin pie - I know, GREAT for my diet, but I don't splurge very often!!!
-I talked to my kids about why we celebrate Thanksgiving
-I talked my mom and dad into running to Costco just to see if they had the new protein bars that I want

8 People I am Tagging:

Anyone that feels compelled to!!! ;)

No comments: