Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you: http://clintandamysfam.blogspot.com/
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagged peeps know once your entry is UP.
Six non-important things about me:
1. I watch daytime soaps - AMC and OLTL everyday (that I can) In general - I watch wayyyy to much TV....
2. I have become recently OBSESSED with the Twilight Series - I know, a little behind everyone else, but I am secretly wishing that (1) I was Bella, or (2) my husband was really a dangerous vampire!! :) AND, I cannot wait to see the movie.
3. I wish that I was better about making my kids birthdays (and other Holidays) a bigger deal.
4. I have lost 26 lbs in the past 2.5 months, and feel so much better than I did even a month ago. I never thought that I would be able to lose any - I just kept seeing the scale go UP!!! YAY ME!!
5. I can't cry in front of people. This only concerns me when there is a situation that I should be crying - IE: testimony meeting, funerals, that sort of thing. Even though I feel sad, I can't really cry in front of anyone - only my family has seen me REALLY cry.
6. I hate to mop my floor. I don't mind doing all the other cleaning, but I hate to mop. However, this is NOT to say that if you drop in on me my house is clean - it probably will not be!! :)
I am just adding a note: I had a hard time with this, because I can't think of anything about me that you (or anyone else) would really like to know. I hope that you get a laugh or two..... :)
I tag Sherrie, Angelina, Janeece, Carrie, Christa, Jen Lords, Jen Cheney (Everyone that I know that has a blog - besides Amy ;))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I learned some new stuff about you! So, how are you losing your weight (good for you!)? I thought about trying to diet again in January...blah, I HATE dieting!
Oh Brianna! I am so glad to hear that you are obssessed with Twilight! Anytime you want to talk Twilight...call me!! I seriously am doing the happy dance..woot woot :D!! I wish I was a Cullen and that John was a vampire too...don't tell...heehee!!
Post a Comment