Monday, December 8, 2008

Where have I been?..........






I'm not exactly sure what I have been busy doing, but I know that I have been busy......I have been to see Twilight twice. I have been to Utah for some delicious Thanksgiving food. I have been to Las Vegas to take care of my sick parents and visit with my bro and neices. I have cleaned my house (a lot) lately due to my kids and hubby being sick, and I also had to get stuff clean before all the Christmas stuff came in. Glad all that is over with now, now we can get to the fun stuff!!!! I plan to make lots of goodies to give away - just so I don't have to eat too much of everything! :) I am very thankful for good family and friends, many wonderful blessings, Jesus Christ and My Heavenly Father, my health and strength, Twilight series and movies, my ability to help others when they need, and most of all for the Christmas season. I wish everyone the very best and that you will all get what you want the very most this year!!

3 comments:

Sher said...

cute new pics you busy, busy girl!

Janeece said...

Busy much? I so know the feeling! Are we on for Twilight on Friday? Loved your new pics...so cute you all are!!

Jarred and Angelina said...

That was so fun the other night, I need to get out more. Brady's blog is http://cassandbrady.blogspot.com/.