1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
6. So here we go...

This is my neice Adalie. (I am not sure whose glasses she is wearing.) Adalie has a twin sister named Audrie and an older sister named Akira. These three little girls are such a light in my life. I love to hear stories from my brother about the things the twins do - they are such little stinkers sometimes. Adalie is very funny - she makes hilarious faces and is such a ham. She loves to eat and she talks a lot. I miss her - hopefully
I will be able to go visit them in CO sometime in the next couple of weeks! :)
1 comment:
She is a doll! Love the glasses :)
I just got back, and I had to crawl into the house!!! LOVED it! I would love for you to go with me! By next month maybe I will be able to walk out rather then roll!
Post a Comment