Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's About Time!!!

I have wanted to go on a cruise for a LONG time, and my WONDERFUL husband surprised me with a Baja Mexico Cruise for Valentine's Day. He seems to outdo himself everytime he gives me a gift! He is so great!! :)

7 comments:

{dawn} said...

Charlie told me, and I am so jealous! Sounds so relaxing!

Sher said...

how fun, when are you going?

Bri said...

We leave May 3 and return on the 7 or 8th, I think.

Sher said...

Have a blast - guessing the kids are staying with your parents or your parents are house sitting? Let me know if I can help in any way!

Janeece said...

What a lucky lucky girl you are! He is making up for all this overtime he has put you through! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

The Price Fam said...

Lucky!!! He needs to teach his older brother how to do surprises like that! just kiddin' - I can't wait till we're done with school! We'll have to cruise together some time!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

That is so awesome, I would love to go on a cruise!