I have so many pics of my kids dancing and playing together, that I thought I had to post some. There are so many times that they fight, and I think that is all they do. Then I look at these pics, and I remember that they do really love each other. I hope you can enjoy them as much as I do! :)
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Kid's Fun
I have so many pics of my kids dancing and playing together, that I thought I had to post some. There are so many times that they fight, and I think that is all they do. Then I look at these pics, and I remember that they do really love each other. I hope you can enjoy them as much as I do! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I loved the diaper box picture! I think as moms we all feel that way...all they do is fight and then we realize that they really do love each other, even if they don't always act like it!
Cute pics - sorry I had to cancel A.D. Alyssa just wouldn't have let me do anything since she's sick as well as Tyler. I did let him go to school today though as he didn't have a fever. Hopefully we're on the mend.
Post a Comment