I CAN'T!!!!!!! Savannah just turned 9 years old on the 9th of July, and I really can't believe it!! She is such a beautiful girl, and I am very proud of her and her desire to be a good girl! She adds so much joy and and laughter to our home! Here are a few stats about Savannah:
1- She has a VERY contagious laugh :)
2- She is a FANTASTIC singer
3- She is very smart in school subjects - especially math and reading, and reads well above her grade-level
4- She questions everything!!
5- She LOVES swimming and being active, but also knows when to "chill out" and loves to watch tv or read a good book
6- She likes to help me with dinner
7- Savannah is consciuos of her food choices, more often than not, if the choice is an apple or some sort of junk food - she will choose the apple
8- She hates to clean her room, and sometimes getting her to shower is like pulling teeth!! (I hope this phase ends sooner rather than later!!) ;)
9- She has been an excellent 1st child for Jarrod and I - she was a very easy, and HAPPY baby! We are very thankful to our Heavenly Father for sending her to us!!!
These were some pics that I dug up of her when she was a baby. (We didn't have a digital camera "way back then", so a lot of our pics are not on our computer. That is why there is such a big gap between years.)
Anyway, Happy 9th Birthday Savannah, we love you SO much!!!







4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVANNAH! Those are some cute pics of her when she was little, she's growing into a beautiful girl. Love having her in A.D.!
i love those pictures! i hope she had a lovely birthday. xo
Cute pics!! Happy Bday again Savannah!
It's been so long since I've looked at your blog! It looks like you had fun on your cruise and now I want to go! It was fun to look at all your pictures! :)** I LOVE the pic of trav in his towel! LOL You definitely have some of the coolest AND funniest brothers around!! ** Also I wanted to make sure you were still alive having extra kiddos this week.. I mean, you ARE outnumbered 7 to 1!?Haha :) I bet your kids are having a blast with them..isn't that what summer is all about? :P We took the kids swimming up to Veyo yesterday and caught crawdads in the river, I forget how much fun we used to have up there! One day before school starts we should take the kids up there and play for the day and we could stop and pick up grandma to go with since she usually just sits at home while grandpa works! Oh, they also have sand volleyball and rock climbing now!! =)
Post a Comment