Ok, so after much (OK, not much) deliberation, I am going to make my blog private. I know a few others that are doing this as well, so I feel this is a good thing. I don't want people I don't know viewing our private life - there are TOO many weirdos out there for me! Anyway - send me your e-mail and I will send you an invite, or you can e-mail me at briannaprice@hotmail.com (This will be in effect April, 2009)
In other news..................................................................
Ok, no new news! We are doing great, and getting excited for our cousin Lee to come visit! It will be a great time of family, food, and fun - OF COURSE!! Here is a great pic of Lee - can't wait to see ya cuz!! :)

6 comments:
Remember to invite me :)
I will see ya sunday! I can't wait, I MISS you all.
oh, add me. cassjorg@hotmail.com
Please send me an invite too...janeecenoel@hotmail.com!
Hey Sis, Please include me when you go private. Or am I one of those creepy people you are trying to keep off your blog? Bwahahahaha
Allisha
allieteensie@msn.com
angelina_greco@hotmail.com
It was so fun (minus the blowout, emergency walmart trip, wind and screaming child;) we really need to try to get together more, it's not like you guys are THAT far away :) Kiss that little Zane for me, that kid cracks me up! You have CUTE kids!! Brady and I were talking about them the whole way home.
Post a Comment