Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fun Tag about Jarrod and I

(Thanks, Janeece - this just sounded fun to do!! )

This is kind of like the 25 things - except there are pre-decided questions and it's about you and your spouse, not just you.

♥ What are your middle names? James and I have no middle name
♥ How long have you been together? We have been married for almost 10 years
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? We didn't know each other very long, but Jarrod was seeing someone else at the time we met - obviously, he HAD TO dump her - then he moved home, so it took us a little while to get serious
♥ Who asked who out? We went out with our roomates (as friends) - I thought he was really good-looking and he made me laugh, and he was SO easy to talk to - I think I did most of the pursuing, ironically :)
♥ How old are each of you? I am 30 and he is 31
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? probably mine, but not by much
♥ Do you have any children together? 4 beautiful kids - blessings and trials all rolled-up into one ;)
♥ What about pets? 2 dogs and a cat
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? outage - we LOVE to be together!
♥ Did you go to the same school? no
♥ Are you from the same home town? no, BUT we were both born in Cedar City and our families lived across the street from each other when we were born!!!!!
♥ Who is the smartest? Him by far
♥ Who is the most sensitive? Him, hands down!
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Anywhere! Lately Sushi Masa
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Colorado or Wyoming
♥ Who has the craziest exes? niether (but I have more exes)
♥ Who has the worst temper? Him, although lately it my patience is running low.......
♥ Who does the cooking? probably him, he is better at it!
♥ Who is more social? that would be ME! Jarrod would rather stay home....this has been a topic of discussion MANY times at our house!!!
♥Who is the neat Freak? probably me, but I'm not really obsessive
♥ Who is the more stubborn? I think we're equal
♥ Who hogs the bed? Jarrod, by far!! He sometimes thinks I am his pillow :)
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Jarrod leaves wayyy early for work- he gets up about 4:30 am
♥ Where was your first date? He and his roommate Joe came over to my apartment to have dinner with me and my roommate Katie, and then we went to a movie (We met through Joe and Katie)
♥ Who has the bigger family? Jarrod - he is the youngest of 9!!
♥ Do you get flowers often? no, I keep dropping hints...... ;)
♥ How do you spend the holidays? Christmas with my family, Thanksgiving we rotate with his
♥ Who is more jealous? Probably equal, although there really is no reason for either of us to be!
♥ How long did it take to get serious? A little while - he had moved away, and I called him to tell him Joe and I missed him and wanted him to come visit us, and he did and then he didn't really want to leave.......shortly after that he moved back to Cedar (where I was attending school) and we were inseperable. We met in Sept- Oct and were engaged by April of the next year, and married that Aug.
♥ Who eats more? Jarrod
♥ Who does/ did the laundry? Always ME, because this is the only thing I obsess over - I have to fold (and hang up) the clothes right out of the dryer!
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Jarrod knows almost anything there is to know about computers........in fact I believe that he can fix ANYTHING! He is wonderful that way!
♥ Who drives when you are together? This has also been the topic of a few heated discussions at our house..........he thinks I should drive because it's "MY" car, and I think he should drive because he is the man! I don't like to drive.....unless its running around town. He drives (almost) always when we travel somewhere.

I am tagging anyone who wants to share some of their funny spouse stories/quirks! :)

2 comments:

cassidy said...

Brianna, you're so cute! haha, I love that me and Brady aren't the only couple who has a completely social wife and an almost anti-social husband! Also, I totally agree with you about driving, men should ALWAYS drive. No matter what. I don't drive unless I'm alone, and I DEFINITELY don't drive when we travel. (which is probably for the best)haha

Bri said...

I must make a correction - Jarrod informed me that the furthest we have traveled as "a couple" (not as a FAMILY) was either from Cedar city to Winnemucca, or from Mesquite to Heber City. You can pick the longest! :)