
Last night we had a tragedy. Our dear companion and beloved pet Missy passed away. Yesterday afternoon, Jarrod decided to take Missy and Roxy for a run. He said that to begin with things were kinda weird anyway, but th bottom line was that she charged his tires, and there was nothing he could do. He ran her over, and said he knew at that moment it was bad. He tried to get her into the vet here, but had to end up driving (racing) over to St. George, and on the way there, she passed. Our kids, and the sweet little neighbor kids were devastated to say the least! My heart is so sad, and I know time heals, but we will surely miss that pooch! She was such a good girl. RIP Missy! We love you!

2 comments:
Ohhh I'm so sorry you guys!! I know how devistating it is to lose a pet and see them hurt. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Sorry to here about your dog. It is amazing how attached you are to your dogs. Hope time has been healing.
Post a Comment