Alright, I know I am a little behind on my posting.....I apologize!! I check my blog , but don't always have a few extra minutes for posting. The weekend of March 21 we travelled to Castle Dale, UT for our nephew's homecoming.


Jason Judd served in Iraq, and while he was deployed, his wonderful siblings had the idea to have his beloved car (that had previously been wrecked) restored for him. So, the Emery High School Auto Shop did all the body work and then had the car painted and cleaned, etc..... His car looked almost new!! They did an amazing job re-building everything!!



So on the 21 we had a ceremony at the HS to reveal his car to him. It was a very BIG deal, and Jason had NO IDEA!! We were so excited to be there and to be a part of that special occasion for him. The kids were really excited, and Zane was sorta hoping that Jason would be wearing his "army suit". It was really cute. Anyway, it was a GREAT day, and there were many tears shed!!! Welcome home Jason.......we love you and support you and are SO proud of you!!
And, of course in true Price-fashion we had lots of food, late, LATE nights, laughing, and FUN!! We are so blessed to be apart of this wonderful family!! :)
1 comment:
Very cool!
Post a Comment