The month of October has been a little bit crazy here. We have had Bri's parents move out, went to Les Miserables at Tuacan for a "Girl's night out", Jarrod took a week long vacation to Washington State (actully he went for a rescue class for work), had Travis and Renae and the girls all come visit, went to Utah for a visit to Mom and Macks where we visited the Pumpkin Patch and celebrated Kurt's birthday, and that was all before the 20th. It has been a great month, and we are looking forward to the start of the Holiday Season - Bri's favorite time of the year!!! We are hoping that the rest of this month isn't quite so hectic, and as I (Bri) get the hang of things, I will be able to do better with updates and more details. For now, this will have to do. Now, How in the heck to I attach pics???........... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, that is a busy month, so FUN! How are you doing with your parents moving out? You have such a cute fam! ~Sherrie
I would love to see Les Mis! Kids are cute, and you look great as usual. Great to hear from you!
WOW!You have had a busy month! Crazy but fun that's what I always say! Hey give me your email and I'll send you an invite to my blog too :D!!
Hey Janeece - my e-mail is
briannaprice@hotmail.com - invite me!!! :)
Post a Comment